PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has already become a darling for the avid Android gamers. Recently, it got the award of the most downloaded game in Play Store. This favourite game creates a voluminous dimension when it comes to the gameplay and features it offers. It instils a subtle gaming experience and nevertheless it is one of the royal strategy cum action games of the present.
Chinese Tencent is working out every possible strategy to hold on to the popularity of this intensive high-voltage game in a market like India. To sustain the energy and reputation of the battle royal sensation, PUBG Mobile, the biggest gaming tournament has been initiated by the developers. The hype that has been built around this game is going up at a lightning pace and seeing this development ‘The PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 tournament’ has been organised. This gaming competition will see participation from players of different expert levels. The squads will face off against each other for bagging the mammoth price money that worths upto Rs. 1 crore. Believe it or not, that’s the amount you will witness in your bank account if you win this game.
2018 has been the year of PUBG mobile since it clocked 200 million downloads. The developers organised PUBG Mobile Campus Championship in October as a token for such a colossal success. Last year’s event evinced interest from ardent fans and regular players. The media announcement has already revealed that the gaming competition will be held in sponsorship with Oppo. The doors of registration are open, and it would continue till January 23, 2019. It is worthy of mention there are no blockades to the number of registrations
Important Dates of PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 Tournament
- The registration for participation in PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 started on January 9, and it will continue till January 23.
- The in-game qualifier will start from January 21 and continue till January 28.
- Online Playoffs will take place from February 9 to February 24.
- Grand Finale is supposed to happen on March 10 with 20 teams eligible for qualification.
Playing Guidelines for PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 Tournament
- In the very first step, you need to register with the official PUBG Mobile India 2019 by logging into your designated account or creating a new account.
- In the next step, you either need to join a squad using the squad ID or invite players to construct a whole new unit.
- In a bid to be selected for the final round, the first players need to play 15 rounds of the classic match in Erangel map. Based on the performance in the 15 games, top 10 performances will be gauged and analysed for ensuring the final participation. The results will be measured based on the annihilations and finishing position.
- After clearing the qualifier round, the team needs to play ‘Online Play-Offs’ that will be carried in over three rounds.
- Following the completion of Online Play-Offs, top 20 teams will be eligible to contest in the grand finale. The last match will be played among them for surviving till the end and getting crowned as the winner of PUBG Mobile India Series 2019. The winner takes home the whopping amount of Rs.1 Crore, Enticing, isn’t it?
Other than the final winner, few awards and titles will be contributed to the players based on individual achievement and specific skill set. Some of the titles include the Exterminators, Healers, Redeemer, Lone Ranger and Rampage Freak. Each of the winners will sweep a cash prize of Rs. 50,000.